Partner with Sandy Wentworth and Larry Miller of the WENTWORTH MILLER TEAM and you can access the experience gained from a combined 58 years of full-time real estate experience in the Upper Pioneer Valley, 300 million dollars of successfully closed sales, and most importantly, the confidence that there is hardly a problem we have not faced and negotiated.
Adding to this is the knowledge gained from Larry’s construction of two dozen homes, his holding of a current Construction Supervisor License, plus his years of teaching vocational agriculture. This background allows "on the spot” evaluation of land, building sites, and home modification questions while touring properties.
Sandy and Larry enjoy helping people achieve their hopes and dreams of home ownership, and believe being a REALTOR® is about developing relationships built on trust, knowledge and expertise. Whether buying or selling, they look forward to helping you realize your dream.
Sandy and Larry live in Amherst and share a love of family, travel and animals.
- 2010-2014 Sales in top three percent of 1,500-member Board of REALTORS®.
- 2009 Sales in top three percent of Realtor Association of Pioneer Valley (including Hampshire, Hampden and Franklin Counties
- 2001 Honored as one of the top two sales persons in Franklin-Hampshire County MLS
- 2000 Top Relocation Agent at Jones-Town & Country. Honored as one of Top Three Producers for Franklin-Hampshire County MLS
- 1999 Top 1% of Hampshire & Franklin County Sales Agents. Top Sales Agent at Jones-Town and Country
- 1998 Top Sales Agent for all Hampshire & Franklin Counties